Inclusion in the Dean's List is based on the level of academic achievement during the first two years of the Course.
To feature in the Dean's list, students must have high percentile scores/grades in:
- Principal Areas of Study (B.A.)
- Principal and Subsidiary Areas of Study (B.A. (Hons.))
- Optional Units (B.A. and B.A. (Hons.))
The following are the criteria currently being used:
- 80 ECTS with Grade "A" or better
- 20 ECTS - Grade B+
- 20 ECTS - Passes
- No fail/re-sit
- Recommendation from the Head of Department/Co-ordinator.
The Bank of Valletta has been sponsoring this event since its institution.
Kindly click here for further information regarding the Dean's List ceremony held on Thursday, 2 May 2013.
Kindly click here to view the names on the Dean's List to date.
22 May 2013