Through this page the Faculty is providing prospective students with a list of courses that it will be offering as from October 2017 as well as brief information on each course:
- For more details on courses, prospective applicants should refer to the Course finder facility available here
- For information and instructions regarding the application process click here
- To apply to join a course as from October 2017 online click here
- To read the Admissions Regulations 2016 please click here
- To view information regarding tuition fees please click here
- To view the dates for interviews for applicants of capped courses/teaching areas and mature applicants: t.b.a
- Other courses may be added to the list in due course.
- No late applications are accepted for courses in which the number of students is limited.
- The University reserves the right not to offer courses/ areas of study for which there is not a sufficient number of qualified applicants or where adequate supervision is not available. The commencement of any course is subject to availability of resources at the time of opening and other factors beyond the University's control.
- Where a limited number of students is indicated, students shall be chosen according to the selection criteria (which is being made available online - refer to Bye-Laws/Regulations)
29 April 2017