The University of Malta has an Events Team made up of the Communications & Alumni Relations Office, the Conference & Facilities Unit, Estates & Works, the Facilities Management Unit, the Precincts Office and the Scheduling Office. This team is responsible for the busy calendar of events across campus and ensures the smooth running of the activities.
For internal colleagues, the Team can help with all aspects of event planning:
- offer support and advice if you are thinking about holding an event
- help you to maximise publicity
- coordinate events organised by University staff.
For the external audience the Events Team is here to:
- provide the general public with information on current University events
- assist event organisers in the booking procedure of a campus venue.
Anyone who intends organising an event on campus, is asked to fill in the Events Form
which will be received by the Coordinating Events Team. Click here
for further details about the specific roles of the team members.
The Coordinating Events Teams may be contacted on +356 2340 2828 or by email
19 June 2013