The Department of Management
"Developing value enablers to business"
The Department is dedicated to academic excellence and the formation of professional managers - empowering innovation and value creation in individuals, organisations and business through continuously evolving expertise resulting from cutting edge research.
The Department of Management is one of the founding departments originally establishing the Faculty of Economics, Management and Accountancy. Evolving in tune to dynamic realities, it continues to contribute to knowledge development in management-related fields, industry and national policy.
In constantly striving to address national and market requirements as well as forge closer links with industry, the Department is continuously looking to develop new material and launch new programmes - also in line with professional needs. Currently, academic programme offerings include:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management major)
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours (Management)
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Computing (Business Area)
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Information Technology Honours (NEW)
- Higher Diploma in Administration and Management
- Higher Diploma in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Master of Business Administration (Management area)
- Doctor of Philosophy
19 June 2013