International Visiting students can join the University of Malta for one semester (October to January or February to June) or one full academic year. The academic calendar with semester dates is available here
.The deadline for applications for visiting students is as follows:
- Students applying for the First Semester or Full Academic Year (Commencing in October): 1st June
- Students applying for the Second Semester (Commencing in February): 1st November
You can download the application form for visiting students from here.
The application form should be accompanied by:
- Two passport-sized photos.
- Copy of your passport (pages with personal and passport details- showing date and place of Issue).
- Official University Transcript. If your transcript/certificate is not in English, a certified English translation should be provided.
- English Language Proficiency certificate or official letter of recommendation from the student's home University stating that the student's level of English is adequate to be able to follow lectures at the University of Malta with profit.
- Student Health Information
- Non-refundable application fee as applicable (exchange students do not pay an application fee). Click here for Information on the application fee.
- Exchange students: official letter from the student’s home University (with official stamp) which recommends him/her to study at the University of Malta for a period of one/two semesters as applicable.
Please send the completed application for visiting students, together with ALL the requested documents to:
Ms Monique Mallia
Rm 107 Administration Building
University of Malta
Msida MSD 2080
Tel : +356 2340 2370
Fax : +356 21 316941Email
29 April 2017