A Discussion Seminar on the National Energy Policy Proposal
6 September 2006, University of Malta, Msida, Malta
A half-day seminar to discuss the Draft National Energy Policy Proposal, organised by the Institute for Energy Technology and the Cleaner Technology Centre.
The aim of this seminar is to present to the general public, the Institute's views and comments on the recently published draft Energy Policy Proposal for Malta and to get feedback. This would help the Institute to forward to the Malta Resources Authority a wider point of view on the policy.
- General comments on the Energy Policy
- Policy Area 1: Energy Efficiency
- Policy Area 2: Reducing reliance on imported fuels
- Policy Area 3: Stability in Energy supply
- Policy Area 4: Delivering Energy efficiently and effectively
- Policy Area 5: Ensuring that the Energy sector can deliver
Proceedings of this seminar are available from the Institute for Energy Technology.
For more information please contact:
Institute for Energy Technology
Marsaxlokk - MXK 1531, MaltaEmail
Tel: +356 21 650675 / 21 652249
Fax: +356 21 650615
20 May 2013