Guidelines for Incoming Erasmus Students at the Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
- Students applying in the field of pharmacy must submit their complete applications to the Socrates office by latest 30 June of the preceeding the academic year.
- Students who apply for one semester will NOT be eligible for credits which are held over two semesters as the lectures are spread out over both semesters.
- Students who apply to follow credits in the second semester of the Fourth Year of the course will NOT be eligible to sit for the Final Examinations which are held at the end of that academic year, since students are examined in the subjects they have covered in the last three years.
- Students will be accepted to follow credits on condition that they follow study units from the same programme and for the same year. Requests to attend modules which are offered in another year or in another programme will not be considered.
- Requests to follow only attachments in clinical pharmacy, hospital pharmacy or pharmaceutical analysis will be considered in the second semester (February-June) and in summer (July-September) and no ECTS can be awarded.
- Requests to follow a research project will be accepted between October and June.
Further information may be obtained from the Erasmus section of the International and EU Office.
Interested students may contact the Head of the Department of Pharmacy, Prof. Lilian M. Azzopardi directly via email.
Guidelines for Outgoing Erasmus Students
- Students are required to submit Form A before departure.
- Students are required to read the handbook and complete a daily record sheet (follow this link) which should be signed by the respective preceptor. Daily record sheets must be submitted to Ms Francesca Wirth on returning from the mobility.
- Students will be contacted by tutors via the UOM email address and would be asked to give feedback on this experience.
- Students are required to check the Department’s website regularly to keep updated with notices and other important information.
- Kindly contact Prof Lilian M Azzopardi or Ms Francesca Wirth if any problems/queries arise during the mobility.
19 May 2013