A Spiritual experience consisting of voluntary service among very poor persons resident at the Mother Teresa Home of the Dying run by the Missionaries of Charity [i.e. Sisters of Mother Teresa] in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia The experience is done in close collaboration with the Franciscan sisters of the heart of Jesus, Angels Children’s Home and the Jesuits. Applicants must be willing to live the experience with simple means and in a community spirit. Students having a medical formation background and a desire to discover the missionary aspect in the Church are particularly urged to apply. For further details and application forms please contact Fr. Michael Bugeja sj (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel no: 23402341 or Mob no: 79001241).
Camino de Santiago 2017: 27 July – 10 August
"People travel to wonder at the height of mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the circular motion of the stars ... And they pass by themselves without wondering..." (St. Augustine)
- A 260km walk to lose and find yourself again following the 'path of the stars'.
- The pilgrimage follows the footsteps of St.James, an experience for believers and non-believers alike with a deep desire to discover their true self.
- The Camino gives you the opportunity to spend time alone to meditate as well as experience a sense of community as you journey with other young people living a simple lifestyle.
- The experience will cost (flights and gear excluded) around EUR350, EUR5 of which have to be handed in with your Application Form.
- This experience is open to students aged between 18-30 years old who are willing to walk around 20km per day.
- For more information and fixing a short interview: email@example.com.