The Malta Council for Science and Technology is accepting applications for the submission of project proposals under the Internationalisation Partnership Awards Scheme 2017. The deadline for submission is noon on 30 August 2017.
- the development of joint teaching curricula for Masters or Ph.D. students
- placements for local researchers in foreign institutions for the purposes of furthering research & innovation collaboration
- the arrangement of strategic and targeted visits by local academics/researchers and representatives of private entities to foreign institutions in order to participate in research & innovation activities of an exploratory and developmental nature
- the organisation of seminars or workshops on a particular research and innovation area in Malta that would benefit from the participation of foreign experts
- the development of transnational research & innovation proposals for submission to third party-funders, e.g. H2020, etc.
Interested applicants are to submit their application form by email with 'Internationalisation Partnership Awards Scheme Application 2017' as a subject. The application must be dated, signed and stamped on each page by the applicant. All received applications shall be acknowledged by email.