24th & 25th May 2004
Conducted by Nina Abbasi, an IRCA registered Auditor, this practical course will equip participants with the necessary skills to carry out internal audits of their organisation’s quality management system (QMS), in order to improve the performance of the operational processes in place. The course has been developed in line with ISO 9001: 2000 and the auditing standard ISO 19011.
Amongst other topics, the course will cover:
• Benefits of Quality Management Systems.
• The purpose, structure and requirements of ISO 9001:2000
• The Role of internal audits in the maintenance and improvement of management systems.
• Planning an internal process-based audit.
• Gathering evidence
• Verifying corrective action
• Audit follow-up
This course is recommended for all those individuals responsible for implementing internal audits and those who wish to learn more about the role of their auditor. This two day programme will run between 24th and 25th May 2004.
For further information and registration, please contact Mr CJ Falzon, MUS Short Courses Manager, on 21 34 35 72 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org