One of the aims of the HUMS Programme is:
- to create and maintain an electronic portal for the publication, discussion and dissemination of research.
| || |
- Abstract Book. First Joint Meeting of the Humanities and Medical Sciences Programme, 27th January 2012. HUMS, Malta, 2012, +11
- J. Eynaud, E. Cassar, C. Vassallo, C. Savona-Ventura. Translation for specific purposes: An Anglo-Maltese Scenario of Reproductive Health", LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany [ISBN-13: 978-3-659-12333-7]
- J. Cacciottolo. Humanities and Medical Science - HUMS: a novel Programme at the University of Malta. Journal of the Malta College of Pharmacy Practice, 2012, 18:27
- V. Grech, C. Vassallo, I. Callus. Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal - pharmacolocal immortality in science fiction. Journal of the Malta College of Pharmacy Practice, 2012, 18:24-25
- Abstracts - HUMS: VIII Malta Medical School Conference, 29th November - 1st December 2012. Malta Medical Journal November 2012, 24(suppl.), +3p.
- V.E. Grech, D.J. Zammit, M. Scerri, G.K. Abercrombie-Winstanley. Star Trek: Interdisciplinary Perspectives in Theory and Practice (SciFi Malta) Volume 1, September 11, 2015
| || |
29 April 2017