As part of its strategy of widening public awareness as well as contributing to general cultural education, the University has identified a number of lectures offered by various Faculties / Institutes / Centres / Schools which may be attended by members of the public.
Individuals registered within this scheme will be registered as Auditing Students. The scheme is targeted towards individuals who have an interest in following such lectures with the aim of widening their general and cultural knowledge.
List of lectures starting in February 2017
Calendar for Academic year 2016/7
The following conditions apply:
- Auditing Students will not be assessed and no certification will be issued.
- A limited number of places is available for each set of lectures and registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Auditing Students are requested to appreciate that the primary pedagogic attention of lecturers is towards registered students. They are required to abide by any departmental rules and policies communicated to them.
- Attendance for these lectures is free of charge.
- Auditing Students will be given access to the online services offered by the University of Malta to its students such as esims students' portal, the Virtual Learning Envirnoment (VLE) and other services offered by IT Services and the University Library
The registration form can be found here
Registration Period: 5 January till 17 January 2017
For further information contact us on email@example.com
26 April 2017