The International Office is entrusted with managing the University’s international relations and the welfare of its international students. The major aspects of the Office’s work include the following:
- managing the University’s participation in EU programmes such as Erasmus+
- managing the University’s participation in international exchange programmes such as International Student Exchange Programmes (ISEP)
- coordinating the University’s international relations
- enhancing the University’s participation in international academic networks such as the Santander Group, the Compostela Group and Utrecht Network
- promoting the University’s programmes internationally.
- we hope you will find our website useful and do not hesitate to contact us should you require further information or assistance.