When submitting assignments at the Faculty of Media & Knowledge Sciences, students should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Students’ work should be submitted at the Student Helpdesk (Room 305, level 3 MAKS, building) during the following opening hours, unless instructed otherwise by their lecturer:
01 October - 15 June
Monday to Friday
08:30 - 12:00
14:30 - 16:30
16 June - 30 September
Monday to Friday
09:30 - 12:30
Student Helpdesk will be closed from 01 July to 31 August. For any urgent matters kindly send an email.
- Students are encouraged to submit their work as early as possible in order to avoid last minute problems.
- It is important that all material of the same work is enclosed safely in one sealed folder, envelope or bag, with the cover sheet clearly visible with the details listed below:
- Student Identity Card number (for visiting or international students, use the UM Library Card reference number)
- Full name & surname
- Study-unit code and title (eg: DGA2007 Illustration and Visual Narrative)
- Submission code (this is provided by the lecturer of the respective assignment)
- In case a particular submission cannot be enclosed in one folder, envelope or bag, each part must be correctly labelled as described in point 3 above with the part number included, e.g.:
123456M, Borg Joseph
DGA2007 Illustration and Visual Narrative
Part 1 of X
- On submission of their work students will be given a receipt. This receipt is to be kept in a safe place as it is proof of submission of their physical work.
- As from a week following the publication of results, the Faculty organises an assignment collection period during which students may collect their corrected work. Uncollected assignments after this period will be disposed of.
NB: Physical work and/or printed documents are to be handed in ONLY at the Student Helpdesk DURING opening hours. The Faculty Main Office reserves the right to refuse physical work and/or printed documents if this procedure is not strictly adhered to.