In order to be officially registered for the study-units within a particular programme of studies, undergraduate students in their first year are required to fill-in the Study-unit Registration Form. Below are some tips which will help students while filling the form:
- Students are to refer to the Programme of Studies (PoS) of their respective course.
- It is highly recommended that students consult the undergraduate regulations that are available on the University Website.
- It is also highly recommended to consult with the Faculty’s Bye-Laws.
- Total number of credits for this academic year is 30 for Diploma programmes, and 60 for the other programmes; if you do not tally to this amount, please consult with the virtual Student Helpdesk.
- Please send the filled-in form as a signed scanned copy via email on the email address featured on the form itself, by Tuesday 27th October 2020. No hard copies will be accepted.
- Please keep a copy of this form before sending it to the Faculty.