The University of Malta (UM) understands that every student has a unique background, personality, social network and talents, but also recognises the challenges students may face in their personal lives and in their studies.
At UM a number of people, services and structures, in collaboration with the Equity Office, work relentlessly to provide the necessary support to students.
The Equity Office is inviting you to get to know all the available services related to this by joining one of the following welcome meetings:
- For first-generation students – students who are the first generation in their family to study at University
- on Monday 3 October from 15:00 to 17:00 in GW154 (Room 154, Gateway Building see campus map)
- For migrant students
- on Tuesday 4 October from 14:00 to 16:00 in GW154 (Room 154, Gateway Building see campus map)
- For any students who wish to meet with us and get to know all about the services offered
- on Friday 7 October from 14:00 to 16:00 in GWHC (Hall C, Gateway Building see campus map)
We want to ensure that we do our best to help you achieve your educational goals while you are studying at the University.