Date: Wednesday 26 April 2023
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Venue: Europa House, St Paul’s Street, Valletta
On the 26 April 2023 from 10:00 to 12:00 the Centre for Resilience and Socio Emotional Health at the University of Malta is organising an Information session on the Masters in Resilience in Educational Contexts.
We would like to invite you to attend this information session at Europa House, St Paul’s Street, Valletta.
- Prof. Carmel Cefai - Programme Coordinator, FLOURISH, Centre for Resilience and Socio-Emotional Health, University of Malta
- Christian Debono - Flourish Project Manager, FLOURISH Centre for Resilience and Socio-Emotional Health, University of Malta
- Andrea Camilleri - Executive EU Funding Servizzi Ewropej F’Malta (SEM)
- Clint Camilleri - Senior Manager Scholarships Unit
- Therese Pace - Programme Coordination and Communications Manager European Union Programmes Agency (EUPA)
To register and attend in person, please fill in the following registration form which is available online. The session will also be available online to those wishing to join in virtually.
Identification needs to be presented at the venue and refreshments will be served at the end of the event.
For further information, please send an email.