ACAMH Malta is delighted to announce that it will stream this prestigious conference 'Controversies in ADHD: Emanuel Miller Lecture and National Conference' live. Local delegates will have the opportunity to interact and contribute to the conference via the web in real time. This event is supported by the Malta Neuroscience Network and is part of the activities being held during Brain Awareness Week.
- Is ADHD a genetic disorder or is it a brain disorder?
- Are stimulants over- or under-prescribed? Is the evidence base for stimulants so poor that they cannot be prescribed with confidence?
- Do parenting interventions work?
- What educational strategies are helpful?
- What promising new approaches are emerging?
- How can ADHD be distinguished from conduct problems?
- How is it related to autism? Is adult-onset ADHD a different disorder?