Young people engaged in creative practice aged between 18 and 25 years (by end 2021) can now apply for support through the Artivisti initiative.
What is Artivisti?
Artivisti encourages young artists to focus on bringing change and to leave an impact on the wider society through art. It supports young artists to develop their artistic practice through interdisciplinary collaborations as well as develop their creative capacity as artivists. Artivisti is a joint collaboration of Aġenzija Żgħażagħ with Arts Council Malta.
Selected young people will benefit from the following:
- Participation in a 18-month long interdisciplinary residency programme
- Mentorship and a grant of €4,000 towards the implementation of an artivist project
- Opportunity to network with other creatives
- A visible ambassadorial role for the arts
- Membership to the alumni community and a lifetime of encouragement, opportunity and support.