The Malta Sociological Association has elected its committee for 2021 during its annual general meeting which was held virtually due to the Covid-19 situation.
The committee comprises of:
- Chairperson: Bridget Borg
- Vice-Chairperson: Mariella Debono
- Secretary: Jude Cauchi
- Treasurer: Roberta Scerri
- Public Relations Officer: Michael Briguglio
- Events Officer: Joslyn Saliba
- Outreach Officer: Aeden Chetcuti
- International Relations Officer: Ljiljana Cumura
- Training Officer: Brian Chircop
- Committee Member: Valerie Visanich
During the coming year, MSA will be working in various spheres to promote sociology as a discipline, as a subject of study, as a policy tool, and as a profession. MSA is a registered voluntary organisation.