To staff and students, who have all been doing a fantastic job in navigating the twists and turns faced by all during this pandemic
A warm welcome back to campus with more resilience and determination than ever!
With the level of activity that we will gradually be returning to, and our favourite spots we hope to be reacquainting ourselves with, we will find ourselves gladly engaging with our surroundings; so remember that we owe it to ourselves and others to keep each other’s health and wellbeing as safe as can be.
Please take a moment to look at:
- the important dates for this academic year that you should be made aware of
- upcoming events on campus or organised by UM, that may be of interest to you
- all the support you need, as it’s imperative to kick off the year knowing your wellbeing is safeguarded
- the updated COVID-19 protocols issued by UM
- IT Services support with using information and communication technologies
- Library opening hours and necessary resources.
Let's celebrate our talents and our diversity so we can have a year full of rewarding experiences.
Wishing you the very best of wishes for the new academic year.