The Faculty of Arts at the University of Malta awarded the Dean’s List certificate to eleven of its students. Bank of Valletta renewed its sponsorship to the Dean’s List at the Faculty of Arts within the University of Malta.
The Dean’s List award is presented to the students who achieve A grades in at least 80 credits during the first two years of their course. Bank of Valletta is the sole sponsor of this academic award.
This year, the students who have made it to the Dean’s List were:
- Ms Nasim Al-Aswad (B.A. Honours Sociology)
- Ms Kylie Aquilina (B.A. Honours Fine Arts)
- Ms Marie Claire Aquilina (B.A. Honours Oriental Studies (Chinese)
- Ms Maureen Borg (B.A. Honours Maltese)
- Ms Beatriz Brunelli Zimmermann (B.A. Honours International Relations)
- Mr Nikos Chircop (B.A. Honours International Relations)
- Mr Andrew Debono Cauchi (B.A. Honours Classics)
- Ms Mattea Demarco (B.A. Honours Maltese)
- Mr Joel Grima (B.A. Honours Archaeology)
- Ms Rebecca Elizabeth Kemp (B.A. Honours Archaeology)
- Mr Lawson Mallia Wakefield (B.A. Philosophy and Psychology)