Applying with a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) portfolio.
You may apply for an M.A TESOL given that you possess the following:
- Level 4 qualification in English
- Level 5 qualification in TESOL
- Evidence of annual continuing professional development (min. 10 hrs/year)
- 2,000 English language classroom-teaching hours
- Up-to-date teacher portfolio
- Evidence of reflective practice abilities
- Reference letters authored by Directors of Studies or Trainers
- Selection of assignments completed as part of a Level 5 qualification in TESOL
Have completed several assignments with high standard proving your ability to write for academic purposes.