The applicants for all the experiences will undergo an interview before the setting up of the various groups. Formation meetings are planned for separate groups and for all the groups together. Fundraising activities will be organised in order to collect funds for the poor and the needy.
6 – 19 August
- A 260km walk to lose and find yourself again following the ‘path of the stars’.
- The pilgrimage follows the footsteps of St James, an experience for believers and non-believers alike with a deep desire to discover their true self.
- The Camino gives you the opportunity to spend time alone to meditate as well as experience a sense of community as you journey with other young people living a simple lifestyle.
- The experience will cost (flights and gear excluded) around €350, €5 of which have to be handed in with your Application Form.
- This experience is open to students aged between 18-30 years old who are willing to walk around 20km per day.