22 June 2016, 09:30
AREA Science Park | Padriciano Campus | Congress Centre | Conference Hall
The Programme is managed by AREA Science Park and funded by the Friuli Venezia Giulia Autonomous Region through the European Social Fund and envisages the assignment of 7 mobility fellowships to expert researchers. A National Contact Point for the Marie Curie Actions and representatives from EASME (the Executive Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises of the European Commission) and CRUI Foundation – Conference of Rectors of Italian Universities, together with 2 TALENTS first call researchers, will animate the roundtable focus on programmes, instruments and experiences on human capital valorisation.
- Moderator: Ilaria Pierdomenico, Welcome Office FVG and EURAXESS Services Centre, AREA Science Park
- European strategies and the 'Horizon 2020 SME Innovation Associate for Researchers' Initiative, Alessandro Quadri, EASME – Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, European Commission
- The 'PhD ITalents' Project, Natalia Paganelli, CRUI Foundation – Conference of Rectors of Italian Universities
- Intersectoral mobility and career development, Slavko Kralj, University of Trieste, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences Department
- Interdisciplinary research projects and international mobility, Špela Ledinek Lozej, University of Udine, Language, Literature, Communication, Education and Society Department
The event is free of charge.
Registration is available online.