- Scholarship is available in the following programmes:
- Medical Foundation Programme
- English Language Programme
- The admitted students will enjoy 100% scholarship which means they will not pay €5900 tuition fee for the academic year 2016/7. Students should cover other charges including accommodation, food, books, insurance, travelling costs etc. In special cases, based on merits, students can apply separately for financial support for these items too.
- In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must present their final documents of secondary education, including the final certificate and transcript (indicating marks in each subject) in English. Furthermore, the applicants must submit a minimum of one letter of recommendation issued by the local education officials or institutes. A recommendation letter from the local Ministry of Education or the Hungarian Embassy is strongly recommended.
- Applications will be evaluated by the AIC management based on merits and educational results. The scholarship applications must be received latest by 10 September, 2016. Evaluations are arranged in the order of arrivals. Applicants can contact Mrs Tunde Klarik (Programme Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information and application.
Fax: +356 2124 0083