The IMI2 Partnering Platform (set up by the German National Contact Point Life Sciences with support from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research) has now been updated with the future topics foreseen for the 10 IMI2 call. Information regarding IMI 2 future Calls for proposals is indicative and subject to the agreement of the IMI2 Governing Board on the Call topics.
The Platform provides excellent networking opportunities to prepare for the already opened 8th (Ebola) and the upcoming 10th IMI2 Call with the following topics:
- Understanding hypoglycaemia: the underlying mechanisms and addressing clinical determinants as well as consequences for people with diabetes by combining databases from clinical trials
- How big data could support better diagnosis and treatment outcomes for prostate cancer (Note: topic forms part of the IMI Big Data for Better Outcomes (BD4BO) programme)
- Improving the care of patients suffering from acute or chronic pain. Note: this topic consists of three subtopics:
- - A : Using patient reported outcome measures to improve the management of acute and chronic pain (PROMs)
- - B : Improving the translatability of pharmacodynamic biomarkers in pain pathways of healthy subjects and preclinical species (BIOM)
- - C: Improving translation in chronic pelvic pain (PCC)
- Creation of a pan-European paediatric clinical trials network
- Biomanufacturing 2020: Development of innovative high throughput analytical tools and methods to characterize cell culture fluid during development and commercial cell culture processes
- Unlocking the solute carrier gene-family for effective new therapies
- Enhanced patient voice in medicines lifecycle - feedback wanted (see below)
- Precision medicines approaches in autism spectrum disorders
The IMI2 Partnering Platform allows potential IMI2 applicants to identify suitable cooperation partners for the 10th Call of the Innovative Medicines Initiative2. The IMI2 Partnering Platform does not only facilitate the quick and targeted search for possible partners but also displays European-wide cooperation offers specific to IMI2.
Networking via the Platform is open to all IMI2 applicants on the European level. Up to know more than 970 profiles including 230 SMEs from 38 different countries are published!
Access the partner search tool via the official website of IMI JU.