The overall goal of the ERA-NET Cofund MarTERA is to strengthen the European Research Area (ERA) in maritime and marine technologies as well as Blue Growth. The consortium will organise and co-fund, together with the European Commission under Horizon 2020, a joint call for transnational research and innovation projects on different thematic priority areas.
This call has a budget of 30 million euros which will be provided by national and regional funding ministries and organisations from 16 countries, including support from Horizon 2020, for collaborative research and innovation projects in the following areas:
• Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
• Priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures
• Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
• Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
• Priority Area 5: Safety and security
Call is currently open and deadline for preproposal submission is on 31 March 2017 (17:00 CET).
A brokerage event is also taking place to help participants in finding suitable project partners. Additional information can be found at the following link.