- Natural Sciences
- Engineering, ICT & Architecture
- Life Sciences & Medical
- Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences.
- quality of the proposed research and proposed outputs (25%)
- feasibility and ability to execute (25%)
- relevance (at a University, National and/or Global level) (20%)
- long-term implications (i.e. does it fit within a longer-term initiative/programme/plan, can it leverage additional funding, etc.) (20%)
- quality of the proposal (clarity, conciseness, etc.) (10%).
For further clarifications contact the Research Support Services Directorate at email@example.com.