- Tatiana Zhurzhenko (Vienna): Memory Wars Before and After 'Ukraine Crisis'
- Andrii Portnov (Frankfurt/Oder): Understanding Violence and War
- Lars Kirchhoff (Frankfurt/Oder), Anne Kraus (Frankfurt/Oder): Multitrack Conflict Management and Peace Mediation Method(s)
- Vesna Hart (Harrisonburg, VA): Restoring the Social Fabric: Bridging Memories and Narratives
- Marta Havryshko (L‘viv): Gender and War: Women in the Ukrainian Military during the War in Donbas
Requirements to apply for the scholarship:
- students, Ph.D. candidates, NGO activists or artists up to 35 years, from any country of the world
- a genuine interest in trans-sectoral and interdisciplinary approaches to the problems of conflict and peace
- knowledge of English is sufficient to take an active part in the discussions.