- innovative and practice-oriented educational programmes or campaigns and/or Massive Online Open Courses
- games (offline and/or online) with pedagogic purposes allowing young participants to experience Europe and its functioning in practice
- collaborative projects and action-based activities promoting the concrete participation of young people in the democratic processes that shape the future of the EU, and their active engagement with European common values
- or combinations of such works.
Who can apply?
- individuals (natural persons) who are EU citizens
- non-governmental legal entities established and based in an EU Member State.