2. Applicants must be in possession of a Master’s degree in Science, Engineering or ICT, as well as a strong knowledge of software development.
3. This full-time post is for a period of 36 months and carries a stipend of €8,000 per annum.
4. The Scholarship will be subject to the eligibility of the candidates to meet the entry requirements set out by the University of Malta and the conditions for enroling in the Ph.D. programme [PDF]. International applicants are required to present an internationally recognised English Language proficiency Certificate at the required level. Further details are available online. International applicants are also advised to familiarise themselves with information available on the International Office website, particularly to the sections concerning visas and e-residence permit conditions and requirements. International candidates will need to provide assurance that they have the funds available to cover their stay in Malta. The stipend awarded for this scholarship is to be considered as a form of allowance and will not cover all the costs attached to studying and living in Malta.
5. Candidates should submit their letter of application, a copy of their curriculum vitae, copies of their certificates and contact details (including email address) of 2 referees. Applications may be sent by email to email@example.com. Applications should be received by not later than noon 2 October 2017. International candidates are required to present certified translations of their qualifications into English.
Late applications will not be considered.
Note: The scholarship awardee will be required to complete a PhD application, which is considered separately.
6. Further information may be obtained by contacting Professor Kristian Zarb Adami by email.