The Institute for European Studies requires the services of a Research Support Assistant to work on the project ‘Do Investment Agreements Protect against Corruption? A Study of Swedish Firms’ Foreign Investment Behaviour.’ (EUSRP02; EUSRP02-19).
- The ideal candidate should have work experience of advanced research assistance tasks in Economics. Priority will be given to applicants with prior work experience in the relevant area of firm behaviour and corruption research.
- This post will be for a period of 10 weeks and the Assistant will be expected to work 20 hours per week. The Research Support Assistant will be remunerated EUR N8 per hour.
- Candidates must submit their letter of application, a copy of their curriculum vitae and a copy of their certificates to email@example.com by not later than Friday, 7 June 2019.
Late applications will not be considered.
- The following is a list of tasks that the appointee may be required to perform: Data collection and matching, retrieving source information, analysing and presenting data material.
- The appointee is expected to work:
a. on a part-time basis; and
b. at such places and during such hours as may be determined by the University authorities.
- The selection procedure will involve:
a. scrutiny of qualifications and experience claimed and supported by testimonials and/or certificates (copies to be included with the application); and
b. an interview and / or extended interview.
- The appointment will be subject to a probationary period, and to the provisions of the Statutes, Regulations and Bye-Laws of the University which are now or which may hereafter be in force.