Cluster 5 will deliver on six specific expected impacts, each has been transformed into a specific Destination
This Destination-based work programme (WP) structure follows a thematic centre-of-gravity approach, but activities in a given Destination can of course have a cross-cutting character and will often contribute to multiple expected impacts.
Climate - Destinations 1 & 2
1. Climate sciences and responses for the transformation towards climate neutrality
2. Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition
Energy - Destinations 3 & 4
3. Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
4. Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
Mobility - Destinations 5 & 6
5. Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes
6. Safe Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods
If you would like to find out more about this work programme, get in touch with your Research Project Manager or send an email .
Further information is also available from Mr George Bugeja, and Ms Tamara Schembri, the Cluster 5 National Contact Points, or from the European Commission website. Kindly refer to the documents section on the Funding & Tendering portal once available.
The European Research and Innovation Days is the European Commission's annual flagship Research and Innovation event, which will take place online on 23 and 24 June 2021, allowing everyone to get involved from anywhere.