Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Library will be implementing the following measures as of Monday, 15 March 2021:
- The Library will be open for the circulation of print publications.
- The study areas, desks and workstations will not be available for use.
- Anyone entering the premises should wear a mask or visor.
- Users will have their temperature checked and those with a temperature above 37.2°C will not be allowed to enter the premises
- Users are encouraged to use the Library’s remote online resources.
Books returned will be kept in quarantine for a period of 72 hours prior to being placed back on their respective shelves.
A Library staff member will keep a record of attendance.