- Key Points to Getting Published: Behind the Scenes with IEEE (Wednesday, 9 November at 09:00 - 10:00)
- In-depth look at the IEEE Xplore digital library (Friday, 11 November at 09:00 - 10:00)
- How ProQuest can help to Research and Write Good Dissertations and Theses (Wednesday, 9 Nov: 11:00 - 12:00)
- Most important Primary Sources available on ProQuest for the research in History (Wednesday, 23 Nov: 11:00 - 12:00)
- ProQuest One Academic: The Swiss Army knife of the online search (Tuesday, 6 Dec: 11:00 - 12:00)
We provide a range of training workshops that will enable you to make full use of Library services and resources. To book one of these workshops kindly visit the Library website.
News from the Institute for European Studies Library - New publications at EDC
- Financial markets and institutions : a European perspective by Jakob de Haan, Dirk Schoenmaker, Peter Wierts.
- The foundations of European Union law : an introduction to the constitutional and administrative law of the European Union / by T.C. Hartley.
- The Oxford Handbook of Populism editied by Cristóbal Rovira Kaltwasser, [et. al.]
- Cross-national achievement surveys for monitoring educational outcome : policies, practices and political reforms within the European Union edited by Louis Volante, Sylke V. Schnepf, Don A. Klinger.
- The political system of the European Union / by Simon Hix Bjørn Kåre Høyland.
- Il-pijunieri tal-UE : il-pijunieri li għenu biex tinbena l-Ewropa tal-lum / European Commission.
What's new in Melitensia - Melitensia's Book of the month – October 2022