Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022 Expressions of interest
The next call for expressions of interest is expected to open towards the first quarter of next year.
The University of Malta acts as host institution to researchers intending to apply for a Postdoctoral Fellowship in the framework of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) programme.
MSCA forms part of the newly launched Horizon Europe programme, the largest research funding programme in Europe.
The MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships grant, if awarded, covers two years' salary, a mobility allowance, research costs and overheads for the host institution.
MSCA-PF eligibility criteria
- The candidate may be of any nationality
- The candidate must be, at the date of the call deadline, in possession of a doctoral degree
- At the call deadline, supported researchers must have a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent experience in research, measured from the date that the researcher was in a possession of a doctoral degree and certified by appropriate documents.
- The candidate cannot have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the beneficiary (Malta) for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before the call deadline
- Only one proposal per candidate may be submitted to PF call
Watch this space for more information!