Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021
Call for expressions of interest
The University of Malta is interested in acting as host institution to researchers intending to apply for a Postdoctoral Fellowship in the framework of the new Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) programme.
MSCA forms part of the newly launched Horizon Europe programme, the largest research funding programme in Europe.
The MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships grant, if awarded, covers two years' salary, a mobility allowance, research costs and overheads for the host institution.
Individual candidates are to submit proposals for funding under this competitive call through the European Commission's Funding and Tenders portal
. Applicants will be supported by the UM supervisor and Research Support Services Directorate. The call is expected to open on 27 May 2021 and close on 15 September 2021.
MSCA-PF eligibility criteria
- The candidate may be of any nationality
- The candidate must be, at the date of the call deadline, in possession of a doctoral degree
- At the call deadline, supported researchers must have a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent experience in research, measured from the date that the researcher was in a possession of a doctoral degree and certified by appropriate documents.
- The candidate cannot have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the beneficiary (Malta) for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before the call deadline
- Only one proposal per candidate may be submitted to PF call
See our list of proposed research projects which incoming fellows might be interested in. Potential candidates wishing to come to the University of Malta must contact the supervisors directly, whose project/s are of interest to you.
Expressions of interest by research field
Notice: In view of the late publication of the call, the deadline to receive EoIs has been extended to 15 June 2021.