MarTERA is an ERA-NET Cofund scheme of the European Commission. The overall goals of this ERA-NET is to strengthen the European Research Area (ERA) in maritime and marine technologies as well as Blue Growth. Malta, together with 11 countries are supporting the MarTERA Call.
Project proposals for Transnational Call for Research and Innovation Projects in Maritime and Marine Technologies
are welcomed in the field of:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures
- Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security