Your rights

We do our utmost to deliver a professional service and believe in empowering our clients.

If you feel disappointed about the service you received or have concerns about it, below are some available courses of action. Bringing such matters to our attention safeguards your rights and ensures the provision of a high quality service.

Request to change the professional

You can request to change your current professional by scheduling a meeting with the Intake Officer who will explain this procedure.

Making a complaint

You have the right to make a complaint about the service. Follow the Informal Complaints Procedure first and if still dissatisfied, to refer to the Formal Complaints Procedure.

Other concerns

You are also welcome to bring to our attention any other concerns either in person or via email.