As part of its strategy of widening public awareness, as well as contributing to general cultural education, the University of Malta (UM) has identified a number of lectures, offered by various Faculties / Institutes / Centres / Schools, to which members of the public may attend. Individuals registered within this scheme will be registered as Auditing Students
. The scheme is targeted towards individuals who have an interest in following these lectures with the aim of widening their general and cultural knowledge.
The list of study units for semester 2 will be available in due course
Registration deadline: To be announced later.
Please take note of the following conditions:
- auditing students will not be assessed and no certification will be issued
- a limited number of ten places (unless otherwise indicated) is available for each set of lectures and registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis
- auditing students are requested to appreciate that the primary pedagogic attention of lecturers is towards registered students; auditing students are required to abide by departmental rules and policies communicated to them
- lecture attendance is free of charge
- auditing students will be given access to UM online services offered to students such as eSIMS students' portal, the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) as well as other services offered by IT Services and the University Library.