Mellieha Sanctuary
Pen and Watercolour painting c.1960
by Victor T Camilleri
close
 

Dr. Camilleri [1901-1973] graduated from the University of Malta in 1925 and carried out posrtgraduate training in Naples. A member of the Surgical Team during World War II and a Consultant in Surgery at St. Luke's Hospital, he was actively involved in forensic medicine after the war. He painted in oils, watercolours and pencil sketches for over 40 years.