The conference will be hosted at the db San Antonio Hotel + Spa, a newly refurbished Moorish style 4-star hotel in Qawra.
Airport Transfer Information
All international flights to Malta arrive at the Malta International Airport
[MLA] situated in Luqa, sometimes also referred to as Luqa International Airport or Valletta
International Airport. This is situated in the southern part of Malta, whereas the Conference venue is situated in Qawra (St Paul’s Bay) in the northern part of Malta at a distance of some
20km away from Luqa.
To facilitate the transfer between the airport and Qawra, we have reached an agreement with the private company “Cancu Coaches
” to provide our participants and their
guests with a special rate for airport transfers. The price of the transfer depends on the number of passengers travelling at the same time, as follows:
- Taxi up to 3 passengers @ € 18.00 per way (Flat rate)
- Groups over 3 passengers @ € 6.00 per person per way
All vehicles are fully air-conditioned and the rates indicated above are exclusive of tax.
The company will do its utmost to group the passengers so as to keep the transfer cost for our guests as low as possible and guarantees a maximum waiting window of 1 hour.
Payment can be made on board the taxi/minivan/coach. A receipt will be provided and this will need to be presented
for your return journey.
For further detailed information about your transfer and for making your reservations, send an e-mail on email@example.com
- the name of our Conference (2MCGTC2017) in the subject of your e-mail;
- whether you are reserving the transfer from the airport, to the airport, or both;
- the exact date and time of arrival at MLA and/or departure from MLA;
- your flight number/s;
- the number of passengers you are making the reservation for;
- your name/s.
You are encouraged to make your reservations by Saturday 10th June 2017 to avoid being disappointed.