Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Wied il-Mielah – valley restoration and management of storm water project : a project partly funded through the European Regional Development Fund as part of the structural funds for Malta 2004 -2006|
|Keywords:||Wied il-Mielah (Gozo, Malta)|
Hubner, Danuta, 1948- .
European Regional Development Fund
|Publisher:||University of Malta. Gozo Centre|
|Citation:||Curmi, P. (2007). Wied il-Mielaħ – valley restoration and management of storm water project : a project partly funded through the European Regional Development Fund as part of the structural funds for Malta 2004 -2006. The Gozo Observer, 16, 29-30.|
|Abstract:||The Għarb Local Council was the first Local Council in Malta to receive funding under the Structural Funds allocated to Malta by the European Union for period 2004 - 2006. The funding amounted to 145,000 Euros and represented 73 per cent of the value of the project whilst the Local Council itself financed the remaining 27 per cent.|
|Appears in Collections:||The Gozo Observer - Issue 16, June 2007|
The Gozo Observer - Issue 16, June 2007
Files in This Item:
|Wied il-Mielah - Valley Restoration and Management of Storm Water project.pdf||299.78 kB||Adobe PDF||View/Open|
Items in OAR@UM are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.