- Using Control Flow Analysis to Improve the Effectiveness of Incremental Mutation Testing, Luke Bajada, Mark Micallef and Christian Colombo, IWPSE, Bergamo, Italy, 2015.
- BYOD for Android - Just add Java, Jessica Buttigieg, Mark Vella and Christian Colombo, TRUST, Crete, Greece, 2015.
- Mutate my software, Mark Micallef and Christian Colombo, THINK Magazine, Issue 14, 2015.
- Lessons learnt from using DSLs for Automated Software Testing, Mark Micallef and Christian Colombo, TAIC PART, Graz, Austria, 2015.
- Extracting Monitors from JUnit Tests, Christian Colombo, Jonathan Micallef and Mark Micallef, internal report 02-WICT-2015, University of Malta, 2015.
- Leveraging P2P Networks to address the Test Scenario Explosion Problem, Mark Micallef, Conrad Attard, Andrea Mangion, Sebastian Attard, ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), Hyderabad, India, 2014.
- Verifying Web Applications: From Business Level Specifications to Automated Model-Based Testing, Christian Colombo, Mark Micallef, and Mark Scerri, International Workshop on Model Basted Testing (MBT), Grenoble, France, 2014.
- Lifelong Veriﬁcation of Software Systems, Christian Colombo, Mark Micallef, and Gordon Pace, internal report 01-WICT-2014, University of Malta, 2014.
- SMock— A Test Platform for Monitoring Tools, Christian Colombo, Ruth Mizzi, Gordon Pace, International Conference on Runtime Verification (RV), Rennes, France, 2013.
- Facilitating and extending software testing through monitoring techniques, Christian Colombo, Mark Micallef and Gordon Pace, White Paper, 2013.
- A Case Study on Graphically Modelling and Detecting Knowledge Mobility Risks, Mark Micallef and Christian Colombo, International Workshop on Graph Transformation and Visual Modeling Techniques (GT-VMT), Rome, Italy, 2013.
- Addressing Practical Challenges of Mutation Testing, Mark Anthony Cachia, Mark Micallef and Christian Colombo, International Workshop on Validation Strategies for Software Evolution (VSSE), Rome, Italy, 2013.
- Towards Incremental Mutation Testing, Mark Anthony Cachia, Mark Micallef and Christian Colombo, internal report 01-WICT-2012, University of Malta, 2013.
- Combining Testing and Runtime Verification, Christian Colombo, internal report 02-WICT-2012, University of Malta, 2013.
- An Event-Driven Cartographic Approach to Modelling Software Engineering Knowledge, International Conference on Knowledge Management and Information Sharing, Paris, France 2011.
- A Language for Modeling Software Development Life Cycles, International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE), 2009.
- Towards an Information Driven Software Development Life Cycle, International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice (SERP), Las Vegas, USA, 2008.
- A Multi-Tier Multi-Role Security Framework for E-Commerce Systems, IEEE International Conference on Engineering of Computer Based Systems (ECBS), Tucson, USA 2007.