If you would like to give feedback, please contact us.
To search for keywords, type Ctrl+F and search for the keyword.
Host organisation: Casumo
Getting your career started on the right foot is vital. Casumo is happy to open our doors to students wishing to take part in an summer student placement program which will help you gain the inside track on the world of gaming and talent acquisition.
Our Talent Acquisition team is on hand to guide you through an important step in your education, giving you the inside track on the how to attract the very best talent. Get yourself ahead of the game with real-life experience in one of Malta’s biggest industries.
As Talent Acquisition - Recruiter at Casumo, you will:
- Learn the inner workings of an iGaming business; company structure, functionality and deliverables of each department and team & what skills are required in each vertical
- Use multiple talent acquisition tools to attract the very best talent in the industry (LinkedIn, job boards, specialist forums etc...)
- Contact prospective candidates for Casumo's live vacancies and promote us as an "Employer of Choice"
- Work with the Head of Talent Acquisition to build targeted campaigns for Tech & Operations professionals
- Learn how to diligently screen prospective candidates to ensure alignment with the needs of the business
- Conduct initial "Introduction calls" with prospective candidates
- Manage candidates expectations throughout a robust & fair hiring process
- Support the Head of Talent Acquisition in improving processes throughout the onboarding of new joiners to the business
To be considered for this role your should be:
- Studying a course in Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Psychology or similar
- An outgoing personality who enjoys speaking to people from all walks of life
- Enthusiastic about people & and what motivates and individual
- Fluent in English (another language would be an asset but not essential)
- Experience in a sales environment would be an asset
Host organisation: Nestlé Malta
You are a dynamic young University Student who possess autonomy and ability to work with minimum supervision, good communication skills, able to develop good working relationships with both customers and colleagues, decision making ability and service orientation, willing to support Nestlé team and share our passion for our brands.
We offer the opportunity to join an environment of dedicated staff and the opportunity to work in an international environment with a strong training focus, to coordinate sales and marketing efforts for a number of our most recognized brands and categories, ensuring that Company’s trade initiatives are properly created, planned, implemented, monitored and effective.
• Perform category focused Marketing Research on existing and new products
• Identify new opportunities for Product placement
• Creation, implementation and monitor of Company’s consumer activity initiatives
• Coordinate the relations with other cross-functional departments
• Manage daily administrative tasks of the department, respond to ad hoc requests and tasks from managers and employees
Undergoing undergraduate studies in the following areas:
• Management, Accounts, Marketing and Economics,
• Business & Computing,
• Good business acumen with a flair for number crunching & project management abilities;
• Ability to work independently while being a team player to achieve common goals;
• Good planning and organizing skills, with entrepreneurial spirit;
• Good Communication and Relational skills;
• Decision Making ability and service orientation;
• Fluent in Maltese and English.
Host organisation: Legal Services, University of Malta
The chosen candidate will be involved in assisting the lawyers and working under their supervision in connection with a number of tasks including, but not limited to, drafting of agreements, reviewing agreements/memoranda of understanding, legal and court research, due diligence, legal opinions, assisting in representations before judicial and quasi-judicial fora, etc.
Deadline to apply: Friday 13th August 2021
In possession/awaiting results of LL.B.(Hons.) degree; Proficiency in standard IT tools connected with office work, and local and international legal and court research.
Host organisation: APCO Systems Limited
During your placement you will:
- be responsible for specific daily support issues using a ticketing system;
- coordinate and follow up on assigned support issues between our clients and the banks;
- assist with system monitoring;
- assist with daily record-keeping
The ideal candidate will:
- communicate effectively and proficiently in English;
- be able to work in a team and adapt to a dynamic environment;
- have excellent organisational skills
Host organisation: People and Standards Division (Office of the Prime Minister)
Trainees will be working on the STEM subject assigned, to assist in facilitating student learning and achievement. To accomplish this the applicant will be requested to assist in the planning and preparation of effective lessons and adequate assessment tasks to gauge student understanding and provide feedback to promote further learning.
NB: This is a part-time employment and DOES NOT constitute of any type of work-placement as part of the UM course.
Target Audience: Students reading for a MQF level 7 (in the below sectors) by research. Sectors:
Host organisation: Endeavour Internet Business Solutions Ltd
We are looking for one or more developers with experience in IOS Mobile application development. Knowledge of Java and Android would be a great asset.
We require to develop applications in this environment to complement similar systems developed in android or work with our own servers.
Knowledge of IOS and Mobile development are a must.
The selected student needs to be organized and hard working, able to put in the effort to achieve the highest standards.
The selected student must be able to work with little supervision and to propose ideas and participate in the creative process.
He/she must show initiative, enthusiasm and motivation.
He/She must possess good personal traits such as honesty, loyalty and good grooming as these reflect on the employer.
Host organisation: CS Technologies International LTD
CS Technologies International provides bespoke software systems to a diverse portfolio of clients across Europe.
We are offering a number of University students the possibility of applying their academic knowledge in the context of real-world projects, as well as the opportunity to garner experience in a cutting-edge software development environment.
Successful candidates will be mentored by a team of professionals, and will be in-line for the opportunity of career progression beyond the placement period and after graduating.
Following an ICT, Engineering or related degree.
Host organisation: EMCS Ltd. Msida Skatepark
You will work flexible hours, on a part-time / casual basis.
You will carry out data inputting and telephone surveys.
3rd/4th Year students studying Management and Marketing
Host organisation: Debono Group
The selected candidate will perform tasks pertaining to finance and accounting, including but not limited to: bank reconciliations, posting of invoices, administrative duties, credit control, preparation of accounts up to management accounts.
Prospective candidates need to be following a tertiary degree course in accountancy.
Host organisation: AIS Software
Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of software for a variety of applications.
Troubleshoot and diagnose problems related to an existing enterprise systems, and/or new systems, environments, and technology.
Design, implement, and unit test application / system components.
Provide assistance to other agile team members in researching and answering technical questions.
Participate in agile development.
English speaking with some knowledge in:
Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
NET framework, including Visual Studio, ASP.NET
Development experience utilizing C#