Event: First UniTWIN online workshop
Date: 17 February 2021
Time: 16:00 - 18:30
This session will introduce a set of international certified resources that can support the ideation, development and conduct of educational activities in gender, media and communication:
- the UNESCO UniTWIN Syllabi ‘Gender, Media and ICT. New approaches for research, education and training’;
- the UNESCO Gender Sensitive Indicators for the Media;
- the AGEMI platform (Advancing gender equality in media industries);
- the GEM dataset (Comparing gender equality in media across the world);
- the FPU Gender resource guide;
- the GMMP Project and reports;
- GAMAG publications and position papers;
- national initiatives identified as good practices (Mediating Women from Malta).
Goals: to provide info about the global context of gender and media inequalities and introduce resources that have been developed to address those interconnected issues through a holistic approach; and create conditions for sharing perspectives and experiences in view of networking during and after workshop
This event is jointly organised with COPEAM in the context of the Council of Europe North South Center.
Interested people must fill in this Google form.
Deadline for registration: February 14, 2021. Contact us via email for information.