Title: Counselling Research Conference Submissions Extended Deadline
Date: Saturday 9 October 2021
Venue: Department of Counselling, Faculty for Social Wellbeing, University of Malta
Extended Closing Date: 30 September 2021
The Department of Counselling, within the Faculty for Social Wellbeing, at the University of Malta, is pleased to invite you to its 6th Counselling Research Conference
Submissions for paper and poster presentations are welcome from academics, researchers, graduates, graduands, and practitioners.
Instructions for abstract submissions:
• Submissions are to include an abstract of up to 200 words.
• Presentations should not exceed 20 minutes allowing time for discussion.
• Graduates and graduands presenting their dissertation research must acknowledge their supervision team in the abstract and, if accepted, in their presentation.
1) Abstract submissions should clearly state title, first name and surname of presenting author and co-authors with affiliated organisation/s. (Include name of supervisor if dissertation’s research).
2) Abstract structure should follow the subheadings: Objective; Background; Methods (to include design and participants); Results; and Conclusion.
3) Abstract must be saved in MS Word format COUCONF2021_Abstract_Surname_ Name and submitted by email to Ms Catherine Smith by
not later than Thursday 30 September 2021.
4) Candidates need to specify if their abstract is for a 20-minute paper presentation, a poster, or either as determined by the Scientific Committee. If you have already presented during a previous research conference of the Department of Counselling, the Scientific Committee recommends that you may want to consider a poster presentation.
5) State preferred email address for correspondence in your abstract.
6) Submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and prospective presenters will be notified of the outcome by email by Wednesday 6 October 2021.
For more information please contact:
Ms Catherine Smith
Department of Counselling, Faculty for Social Wellbeing, University of Malta
+356 2340 4971
Room 105, 65, Triq L-Esperanto, Msida MSD 2011
Send an email.