As the University of Malta Futsal Team enters another competitive season, the club is inviting all interested individuals to join this excitingly growing community of University students and Futsal enthusiasts.
A preliminary online meeting will be held via Zoom on Friday 21 August at 18:30 whereby interested applicants will be guided on what will happen during the actual trials.
Trials will be held on Monday 24, Wednesday 26 August and Friday 28 August, whereby technical staff will be conducting drills to assess which players have got what it takes to join the squad.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the following measures are to be followed should you want to be present for trials:
- Your temperature will be checked before you enter the court;
- You are to enter the court wearing a mask;
- Hand sanitiser available upon entry; is to be applied;
- You will need to stay 2 metres apart from the other applicants during waiting time;
- You must bring your own bottles of drink;
- You will be prohibited from spitting on the ground;
- You will be asked to bring your own white t-shirt and black t-shirt for the coach to be able to allocate players to teams as no bibs will be distributed during trials;
- If you feel unwell, you are advised not to attend the sessions.
If you are interested in attending, simply fill in this online form.
A link to the preliminary session will be emailed to applicants closer to the date.