Event: IEEEXplore: Training and Authorship Workshop
Date: 17 March 2020
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Update (11/03):In view of the latest developments concerning the coronavirus, IEEEXplore Training and Authorship Workshop on Tuesday 17 March 2020 at 10:00-12:00 will be held as a Webinar.
This session will be hosted remotely.
You may join this webinar session from your personal laptop, private computer or smartphone.
If you are interested, please send us an email and we will provide you with all necessary instructions to join the session.
- Overview of the structure of a scientific article and methods for improving the writing skills
- Choosing where to communicate – a conference or a journal? How to decide?
- A review of the editorial process will follow – the “do’s” and “don’ts” during the submission and revision process
- Possibilities of open access publishing with IEEE
- Open discussion on issues faced during the process, suggestions and sharing online resources for further information.
- Search like a professional with an overview of best practices for maximizing features of IEEE Xplore
- Tips and Tricks to search on IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Advanced search techniques, setting up alerts, downloading equations, finding patent citations and much more