Frontiers in Psychology is publishing a special issue on research topic Promoting Resilience Interventions for Mental Wellbeing in Youth.
It is guest edited by Dr Silvia Gabrielli (Bruno Kessler Foundation), Dr Darko Roviš (University of Rijeka), and Prof Carmel Cefai (University of Malta).
This Research Topic welcomes scientific contributions, including original research, reviews, case studies, theoretical reflections and perspectives on the following fields of resilience interventions for youth, such as:
- studies using observational design, describing resilience and coping skills;
- mental and physical wellbeing of children, adolescents and young adults;
- studies using interventional design, investigating the efficacy and implementation challenges of resilience programs targeting children, adolescents and young adults in formal and informal settings;
- public health interventions for resilience training and mental health promotion;
- interdisciplinary research including psychiatry, psychology, public health, technology enhanced education, digital health, and
- innovative perspectives that contribute to advance the efficacy and sustainability of resilience interventions for youth coming from different social and cultural communities.